Saturday 26 May 2018

Saturday 26th May 2018 Life


It was cold here this morning. 7 at 7 was what the weather man said. I headed out my front door with an extra coat, beanie and my radio. Four kilometres later I was back home. This photo is of Jacana Street Park. It is also known as Frank Street Reserve. You can see the mist on the oval. The sun was still sleeping when I set out. I got back just about 8. By then the sun was up and it was warmer.
In my attempt to read through the Bible in a year I am up to Song of Solomon. This is the raunchiest book in the Bible. Many pastors avoid this book or try to relate it to our Christian life. At the end of the day it is a story about the courtship of two young lovers. Fantastic book. But a bit erotic in places.
Stephanie got to try out her new mobility service in real life. It's called Aira and is an app on the phone which connects the camera of the phone to someone watching, who then guides you to where you want to go to. We went to Karingal Hub for lunch and Stephanie used the service to navigate her way around the food court, purchase her lunch and then find the table where we all were. A good, although nerve wracking time for Stephanie, was had by all.
What did the kids do? Spent all day looking for a phone charging call that someone had perloined. Oh, they did clean up their bedroom in the process.
Till next time.........

No comments: