Tuesday 31 July 2012

Tuesday 31st July 2012 - Piano Teacher

No, not me. I can't play a piano, let alone teach. I can read music.
It is Stephanie, my wife. Stephanie has played piano since she was about 3 or 4 and could climb up on a piano stool. She is good. Very good. Now she can teach. She has Passed her Grade Eight Australian Music Examination Board exam. That is a practical classical piano exam. She also has Grade Four Music Theory. She is currently working toward Grade Six Theory.
She. Is available for private lesson. Her email address is sim.musicschool@gmail.com. Her phone number is 0450354342.
That is the advertising done. Normal programming may now resume.
This Friday night is the girls night out. Stephanie, Michele and Cathy are going to the girls school for a movie and popcorn and fizzy drinks. I get to stay home. Alone. With my son, Tim. It will be time for some male bonding. That is we will make noises. We will grunt.
It will be good all round. The girls get to spent time alone with their mum. And I get time with my son.  What could be better than that?

No comments: