Friday 27 April 2012

Friday 27th April 2012 - What have they done?

What have they done to Blogger? It looks awful. Gimmee the old one back any day.
An update on the situation here. First I have to say I agree with Joseph when he was dealing with his brothers in the Book of Genesis. That in the Bible. At the end of Genesis. Anyway, what they intended for evil, the Lord intended for good. Same here. I think we had been in trouble for a long time. We didn't know just how much trouble. We needed to make changes.
 This week, yesterday to be precise, we had our Nanny for a trial run. And she is a hit and a success. Of course it is early days. But she was able to help Stephanie and help with the children. I stayed out of it all and just observed what happened. The children tried and failed. She was on to their every move, mostly anticipating what they were about to do before they did it. At the same time, she engaged with them and I think they enjoyed having her here.
This has given me just a bit of time for reflection. I remember when Michele was born. There was an ache in my heart and I almost thought I would bust with emotions of like love amazement at the this little bundle of helplessness that I held. I shed more than one tear. I remember sitting through another sermon, not hearing what was being said and most certainly not concentrating. I was lost in a world of 3.5 kilo's of love. Yep, I think I had some inkling of how God felt when He looked down on us. That was just over 8 years ago.
Roll forward 8 years. We are battered and bruised and totally confused and what is happening. There were times of despair over the last 7 months. Bordering on depression even. Now I get some idea of how God feels when He looks down on His creation now. It is not a good place to be. Not recommended at all.
I think the really encouraging thing for Christ is that He can look forward. He knows the beginning from the end. We don't. For us it is like a movie that we haven't seen. We have to wait and travel this road to see what will happen.
Until next time.

No comments: